Did you know that
- There are over 50 million listings in Google Places?
- Only 4 million of those listings have been claimed?
- Google, Yahoo, bing, Yelp, CitySearch and hundreds of other business directories get their information from data warehouses that could have out dated information on your business?
- People are making decisions about your business using sources that you don’t control?
- With more and more devices (smart phones) coming online you will need to have a mobile option for people looking for your service?
- Many SMB’s (small and medium business) are leaving their online fate in the hands of companies that have no vested interest in their success?
- Reviews of your business are floating around undetected except by those looking to buy from you?
While this sounds like it can ruin your business there is an affordable way to avoid the pitfalls of the local online marketing environment.
The FT Internet Marketing LocalBasix service helps you gain control of these critical online elements for just a one time fee of $750. There are no recurring monthly fees. No hidden fees. With our service you will have complete control of your listings in Google, Yahoo and bing local. You will also have your data distributed through hundreds of directories so you can be confident that your data is accurate and consistent across the most important data outlets on the Internet.
After one year, you can keep your data up to date for just $75 for the following year.
If you would like to learn more about this Internet marketing service that could be one of the most important moves you will make for your business’ future call Frank Reed today at 919-285-1515. You won’t be disappointed.