Merry Christmas. There I said it. Even more importantly, though, I meant it. I wish every person reading this only the best in their life and I hope you find peace, joy and true purpose in your life. I did not write this to be confrontational or controversial, just true to who I am. Despite all the talk of internet marketing and small business my life is not centered on that. It’s important but it’s not the reason to get up in the morning. Tell me about your reason for getting up in the morning. I would love to hear it. Please don’t be shy and know that political correctness is not an endearing quality here .
I am going to take a break until the start of the New Year. I won’t bore you with the reasons. I will start posting again on or around January 2, 2009. My goals for Frank Thinking next year are:
- To write fewer words but convey more meaning
- To get to know my readers for real
- To provide information that can be turned into action
- To give real life examples of SMB internet marketing success (your suggestions for profiles and / or interview subjects are welcomed)
- To see a true community grow via my blog as well as through Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Not real lofty goals, in my opinion. Of course, there are concerns about the economy and many other ‘things’ that are completely out of my control so I choose not to dwell on them. These too shall pass.
Well, 2008 has passed for the most part and I can say that I am truly blessed. My prayer is that you can say the same and if you can’t, to know that it is available to everyone regardless of your station in this life.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May God bless you and yours. See you in January.